Thursday, November 20, 2008

Alarmed

When I saw that the complete series of Charmed was being released on DVD, I thought to myself, "Who the hell would pay over $170 for that?" That thought was followed by the realization that I never want to know the answer to that question. If you are the kind of person who has only bothered to stay alive this long so that you could live to see a massive box set stuffed full of 8 seasons worth of mediocre television on your mantle then I don't want to know you. If you are a friend or family member who fits this description, please pay any debts you owe me or collect any debts owed and quietly remove yourself from my life. If you are continuing your association with me and I go to your home one day to see a DVD with pictures of Alyssa Milano on the cover, it damn well better be that vampire movie she was naked in because if it turns out to also have Rose McGowan and Holly Marie Combs as her witch-sisters, there will be hell to pay. You have been warned.

No comments: