Friday, April 18, 2008

Congratulations, Ben Stein

As you might say, good work, doood. Your new movie, Expelled...no, let me take that back as I believe it's wrong to lump this in with superior films like Prom Night. So, Mr. Stein, the pile of crap you grabbed out of your ass, smeared onto celluloid and named Expelled achieved a startling 9% on the Tomatometer. Who could have imagined that a documentary accusing the scientific establishment of being closed-minded because they refuse to believe in an idea like Intelligent Design just because there is zero evidence to back it up would be anything less than one of the great enduring classics of cinema?. It's too bad it's not playing anywhere near me as I'm one of the few people outside of the Discovery Institute and Liberty University who would actually go see it because I know it would inspire me to heights of comedy I had only achieved in my dreams.* I can't wait for the sequel where you chastise the closed-minded group that controls Mathematics and refuses to consider the idea that 2+2=5.

*I have this dream where I say, "Takes one to know one," over and over again. In the dream, people think it's hilarious. In real life, not so much. Someday, I know, society will catch up with my sense of humor and I'll ride that phrase to glory.

Digg!

No comments: