Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Leverage

I'm a regular reader of screenwriter John Rogers' blog Kung Fu Monkey. Rogers is the writer (or co-writer) of movies like The Core and Transformers. I'm not sure exactly what he did in Transformers but if he's the guy who wrote, "Pour Megan Fox into a mini skirt/midriff bearing tank top ensemble and have her bend over a car," then he's one of the greatest writers ever. With that on his resume, I feel we can all safely give his upcoming TNT show Leverage a shot. I'm not sure if he actually writes the thing or just takes all the credit. It premieres in December on TNT.




By the way, I'm going to be the first guy to write a crossover fanfic where the show's main female character, Parker (Beth Riesgraf), has sex with Claire from Heroes, Boomer from Battlestar Galactica and Sally Sparrow from the "Blink" episode of Doctor Who. I have no idea yet how they'll all get together or why they suddenly go lesbo, but I'm not sure any of the hows or whys matter.

No comments: