Saturday, July 5, 2008

Mystery Solved

For over half a century, we've all wondered what "Klaatu Barada Nikto" meant. Now, finally, we knows that it translates to, "Be Excellent To Each Other!"



"Day The Earth Stood Still" is one of my favorite movies and I can't believe this remake will be any good. I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to keep an open mind. If not, you can look forward to me trashing this movie for the next 6 months. Enjoy!

UPDATE: In the original version of this post, I had the translation being, "Dude, where's my car?" because I had confused Keanu Reeves in Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure with Ashton Kutcher in the Bill and Ted ripoff Dude, Where's My Car? Fortunately, thanks to the miracle of editing, I have changed it and no one, not even you, will ever be aware of my glaring factual error.

Digg This.

No comments: