Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day Three

Should I shave my genitals? Yay or nay?

If you thought to yourself, "I really liked the original Nightmare on Elm Street but it really needed more child rape," then the new version is the movie for you.

Honestly? I'm not a huge fan of the original Wes Craven directed version of Nightmare on Elm Street. I can't remember who said it but a film critic at the time described Wes Craven as a guy who comes up with frightening and original ideas and then populates those ideas with characters who don't speak or behave like anyone who's ever existed. Since I can't remember who said and my research can't unearth the original author, I'm going to say I'm the one who came up with that and charge anyone who repeats it a dollar.

They should make Almond Joys with dark chocolate. The entire world should go on strike until this is so.

Justin Bieber embarrasses himself and his country when he tells New Zealanders that we Americans don't use the word German. That's only partly true, of course. The word "German" is used in America but only by alumni of the Academy of Super Geniuses where folks like Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking went. Still, he let the cat out of the bag.

Bye for now.

No comments: