Thursday, November 26, 2009

Things I'm Thankful For

Up. Why can't Pixar make every movie?

Videos like this. I love Peter Serafinowicz:


Supernatural. It's a very underrated show. It has interesting horror storylines while also being funnier than most sitcoms.

Doctor Who. When you hear the DH theme song, you're pretty much guaranteed to be entertained.

My own bad ass.

Big Hollywood. Nothing has supplied me with more unintentional hilarity or column topics in the past year.

Twitter. I have a lot of fun on Twitter. If you're not following me, I'm sure you think you have a good reason no matter how wrong it may be.

Quentin Tarantino. Whenever you hear about a new Tarantino movie, you're convinced it can't possibly work then leave the theater knowing you've seen one of the year's best movies.

Roger Ebert. He's a great writer and so very often over the years he's seen things in movies that no one else manages to see. I wish he would adopt me, unless I had to do housework of course.

Avatar. I'm cautiously optimistic that it will at least work as a visual spectacle so it gets put on this list as a leap of faith.

The awesomeness that is I.

Archer Farms Monster Mash Trail Mix. I eat this mixture of nuts, raisins, yogurt and M&M's in theaters instead of popcorn now. It's not a low calorie food by any means but it is lower in saturated fat than movie popcorn so I can at least fool myself into thinking I'm being good to my body. Also, it tastes better so it's a win/win for me.

And finally I am thankful to you, my wonderful readers. I only wish there were more of you. Spread the word.

No comments: