Friday, February 25, 2011

Things I've Learned From Watching Movies Part 88

It turns out that every time you take a dump you are fulfilling your part of some grand master plan.

There's truly no limit to the number of ways in which Twilight can be ripped off.

There's truly no limit to the number of ways in which Twilight can be ripped off.

There's truly no limit to the number of ways in which Twilight can be ripped off. Yes, I tossed that in too. Don't think filmmakers woke up one day and thought, "I think Laurence Olivier and George C. Scott missed some stuff so let's do it again."

Turns out vermin are super intelligent and capable of forming a society with complex social relationships. I'll still kill them if I find them in my house though.

There were just as many douchebag losers 20 years ago as there are today.

It's actually possible for Los Angeles to become an even suckier place.

The extraterrestrial obsession with anal probing suddenly makes sense.

Drugs are cool.

Jack Nicholson was right. Lawyers can't handle the truth.

Reality bites. On a side note, I will feel ripped off if there aren't at least three prison shower scenes in this.

No comments: