Thursday, February 7, 2008

Emergency Press Release

This isn't movie related, but I thought I should share it with my vast audience anyway. As you've all probably heard, Mitt Romney today announced that he was dropping out of the race for the Presidency. Shortly after that, his son, Tagg*, held a press conference where he made the following statement:

"I just wanted to publicly state my feelings about my dad today: Fuck you, Dad. Seriously, thanks for blowing my fucking inheritance just so you could lose to some old guy who's hated by pretty much every high ranking member of the Republican Party. Surprisingly, to you at least, having the Jaw of a Colossus and Shoulders You Can Land An Airplane On wasn't enough to keep a majority of the country from seeing what a fucking asshole you are. You know, this speech is kind of long and it's mostly just me telling Dad to kiss my ass so let me skip to the end. I'm gay. Yeah, Dad, that's right. My lover's name is Sandoval and the only things on the planet that suck harder than he does are your parenting skills and your shitty campaign. So, to sum up: Fuck you, Dad. Thank you and good night. Oh, almost forgot, the Book of Mormon is a crock of shit."


Poor guy. Oh well, here's to the next nine fun-filled months of hearing about what a mega-manly, straight-talking maverick John McCain is.

*Yes, Tagg is his real name. I imagine he hates his parents for sticking him with it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually thought of this a few days ago before Romney dropped out. Bryan, if by chance you are reading this and want to bring up some sort of intellectual property crap because I posted it to your forum before I put it here, please refer all complaints to the law firm of Kiss, My and Ass, Esq.