Monday, February 18, 2008

Jumper? I Hardly Know Her!

Jumper sucks. I'm sort of glad it did since I don't have time to write a long review today and, "Jumper sucks," pretty much sums the whole thing up. You all know the plot, or, more appropriately, "plot." A couple of pretty boys who can teleport are being hunted by Sam Jackson who, with his short-cropped white hair, looks like the guy who staggers alone out of the gay bar at 3 in the morning. After hooking up with that brunette from The O.C., the Jumpers fight Jackson and his group of Paladins (and not cool World of Warcraft Paladins who can heal and throw up their indestructible bubbles). What happens then? Who gives a crap? I'm annoyed that I could either have seen this or The Spiderwick Chronicles and saw this.

Oh well, maybe better movies will come out this week. Witless Protection's coming out this week. Anyone heard anything good about this one?

No comments: