Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Mistake

Here I was thinking I would skip this movie since I assumed from its title it was an educational film produced by Sesame Street. You know, "Today's episode was brought to you by the Letter...W." Turns out its a historical film made by Oliver Stone, the guy who brought you JFK which was the historical movie equivalent of Chariots Of The Gods in that everything, including the lack of evidence, was evidence of a conspiracy to kill the President.

Personally, I'm looking forward to what I'm sure will be the unbiased and maturely written Dirty Harry review. I was thinking of making a drinking game where you take a drink every time he accuses someone with whom he disagrees of being a traitor or a member of al Qaeda but most participants would die of alcohol poisoning.

No comments: