Monday, September 15, 2008

Dear Dreamworks

UPDATE 2/19/09: Could someone please tell me why, approximately once a week, someone Googles the search term combo "Michael Clear Dreamworks" and ends up coming here? I had assumed that someone who worked at Dreamworks had the same name as I do which would have been awesome since I could easily stolen his identity and emptied his bank account but I've yet to find any evidence of a Dreamworks employee named Michael Clear.

I see you have a movie coming out in November with Robert Downey and Jamie Foxx called The Soloist about a schizophrenic cellist and the reporter who helps him. I'd like to suggest changing the name to Academy Voters, If This Doesn't Sweep The Oscars Then You Will Be Heartless, Child Molesting Nazis. An alternative title would be Movie Audience, If You Fail to Shed Tears While Watching This You Will Be Heartless etc. Either one of those should get your point across and help draw in people who think that The Soloist is a movie about masturbation.

Sincerely Yours,
Michael Clear

P.S. It's good to see that Downey was there to make sure that Jamie Foxx didn't go full retard.

No comments: