- If you are planning to criticize a movie starring a beautiful, sexy girl like Odette Yustman, please keep in mind that there are many men covering a wide age and class range that have devoted their lives to masturbating to Odette Yustman and girls like her. This means that, when you write a post that simultaneously contains the search terms Odette Yustman, shower and naked, a lot of these guys are going to show up looking for something other than movie commentary.
- Another good way to get people looking for something that isn't there is to give your post a title that has the same name as a famous porn film from the 70s.
- You may think it's funny to take your review of a vampire movie set in Norway and give it the title Skumringen which is the Norweigian word for Twilight. Get it? Norweigian Twilight for Norweigian vampires? Yeah, you may think it's funny but no one else on the planet will. It is an excellent way to confuse Norweigians if confusing Norweigians is something you enjoy doing, but that's about it.
- Spammers can actually leave intelligent and relevant comments so don't automatically rush to delete those comments from people trying to sell you fake money for online multi-player games or the guys who say they can extend the length of your penis by three inches.
- If you jokingly say that spermicidal lube was invented by a guy named Jedidiah Twilight, you will get an extensive email correcting you on that statement as well as giving you more information on spermicidal lube than you ever wanted to know. Trust me, this WILL happen.
- From time to time, espeially if your little hobby blog only has a small number of regular readers, be sure to thank those readers and tell them that they are the finest people the world has to offer...something I have never, ever done. I'd do it now, but it would seem fake.
*I was playing Wrath Of The Lich King.
**That would be the Google Search Engine Internet Web Site to you older people.
***I'm taking a gamble that at least some of you have short term memory problems.