Thursday, December 11, 2008

Movie Executives Love Beaver

Yep, they absolutely love "Beaver". "Beaver" is something they just can't get enough of and their one, true regret is that they can't get more "Beaver" than they already have. In fact, they're giving "Beaver" an award and are fighting to see who gets the right to put a huge "Beaver" shot on the big screen.

Want to know what I'm talking about or would you rather let your imagination run wild? If it were me, I might choose the imagination. Those of you who clicked the link know two things. One, that this has nothing to do with Jerry Mathers. Two, you also know that they also love "Big Hole" and "Butter". I hear that the most popular phrase currently being said in Hollywood is, "Give me Beaver, Butter and a Big Hole and there's nothing I cannot do."

Okay, I'll stop now.

No comments: