Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Things I've Learned From Watching Movies Part 73

What can the movies teach us today?

First off, if an alien race ever visits Earth, the best course of action is to brutally mistreat them.

If you ever want to become famous, just named yourself Julia.

When a woman says, "I wouldn't change one second of our life together," the fact that she bitches about her life non-stop probably means she's lying, especially if her husband is a time traveler.

Quentin Tarantino is such a good writer, he can actually make you feel sorry for the Nazis.

Death, apparently, is something you really want to avoid.

I'm not sure what the plot of this movie is. All I could think while watching this trailer was, "Man I really, really want to masturbate right now."

I can't believe this movie comes out in September and, just two months later, gets remade.

Even if they are really dead, it's probably not a good idea to stab dead bodies in the chest.

I'd have thought food falling from the upper stratosphere would fall so fast that it would kill anyone on whom it landed. I was wrong.

No comments: